Virtualization Manager 14 Compact - Still need to run Windows XP as a virtual machine? Paragon's Virtualization Manager is the solution.
Microsoft discontinues Windows XP support by the 8th of April, which exposes your XP system to serious security threats. Use Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact to save your Windows XP and run it as a virtual machine inside a new Windows 8.
As you might have heard, Microsoft will stop supporting Win XP by the 8th of April. However you can still use your XP-System but since you will not get any security updates anymore it might not be the best idea to keep it as your main/productive system. What to do? Just use Paragon Virtualization Manager to virtualize your XP-System that came to love (over the past decade). You can then run any other OS such as Windows 7/8/Linux and anytime you be homesick, you can just start your virtual machine and use XP. Of course, this will also work for all other reasons than homesickness.
- P2V Copy. Migrate a physical system to a virtual machine or convert a backup image to a virtual disk. Migrate from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
- P2V Adjust. Recover the OS startup ability after an unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD. Create a virtual disk with a simple wizard.
- Support for Major Virtual Machines. Oracle Virtual Box 4; Microsoft Virtual PC; VMware Workstation; VMware Fusion.
- Create a virtual clone of your old PC before migrating to a new computer. Programs, files and user settings are transferred automatically with zero user downtime. Take advantage of an up-to-date powerful computer, while still having access to your favorite applications from your old PC.
- Even if you moved from PC to Mac, you can continue using your Windows as a virtual machine on a new Mac.
- Evaluate any third-party software without threats to your PC. Run all new programs in a virtual environment before installing them to the main OS.
- Use several operating systems on your PC.
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista (32/64-bit), Windows XP Professional (32/64-bit), Windows XP Home, Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor
- RAM: At least 256 MB (512 MB or greater recommended)
- Disk space: 250 MB*
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- During the installation additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required.
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Compact 10.1.21.165 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile