Paragon Drive Copy 10 Personal Special Edition | 103/103 MB
Drive Copy 10 Personal is a perfect tool for creating a virtual clone of your PC, including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files. Save it to the USB hard drive and use it on another computer, just as if you’re working from your own PC! Paragon Drive Copy 10 Personal is the latest version that contains all updates and bug fixes! All operations are performed with increased speed and stability.
* Windows 7 Support (32/64-bit). Accomplish any operation under Windows 7
* Copy Features. Copy a full hard disk or a separate partition, and resize a partition while copying
* Scheduling for copy operations. Set up a timetable for copy operations with new flexibility.
* Refined User Interface. Improved two-level user interface (Easy/Advanced) to satisfy the needs of every customer.
* Support for major virtual machines. MS Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion.
* Now support for Linux ExtFS, Apple HFS+.
* Wide migration options. Migrate to another hard drive, migrate to different hardware, migrate to virtual machine, migrate your Apple hard drive.
* P2V Copy. Migrate a Win2K+ physical system to a virtual environment.
* P2P Adjust OS. Make OS start up after unsuccessful migration with 3rd party tools.
* Simple Backup and Restore Wizard. Make the process of adding new drivers even more smooth and easy.
3 steps to make your system mobile with Drive Copy 10 Personal Special Edition:
1. Create a virtual clone on your PC. Including operating system, drivers and settings, all your applications and files.
2. You can choose the format of your virtual environment. Choose format you prefer –VMWARE or MS Virtual PC. New users can download a virtual player from the official site of preferred vendor for free.
3. Save a virtual clone of your PC to a USB hard drive. Save a virtual player on the same disk as well and use your PC anywhere.
Your PC is in your pocket now! Use Drive Copy 10 Personal Special Edition and easily migrate to new hard drive or even different hardware without reinstalling, create backup images of your hard drive, and perform basic partitioning operations and even more!
Home Page -