Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, intelligent grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Paprika Recipe Manager - 1.1.0 [Intel/K]
★ Paprika Cloud Sync Accounts are now free! Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with our iPhone and iPad apps and take your recipes everywhere.
★ Automatically download recipes with a single tap from more than 150 supported sites. Full list: http://www.paprikaapp.com/sites/
★ Enter in your own custom recipes.
★ Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website..
★ Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
★ Add personalized notes to each recipe.
★ Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
★ Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
★ Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle, making shopping a breeze.
★ No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
★ Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
★ Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
★ Full printing and emailing support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
★ Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
★ Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
★ Import from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, Yum and MasterCook.
★ Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans between iPhone, iPad, and Mac OS X.
★ Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
★ Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
GROCERY LIST IMPROVEMENTS
- The grocery list now consolidates similar ingredients (so '1 egg' and '2 eggs' will be added together and displayed as '3 eggs').
- The grocery list now displays items sorted by grocery store aisle instead of by the recipe name (so milk shows up under Dairy and carrots show up under Produce).
- When adding recipes to the grocery list, you can now select/deselect individual ingredients to add (instead of always adding the entire recipe).
- You can also now add the same recipe to the grocery list more than once.
- Fixed an issue with selecting certain dates in the meal planner.
- Fixed an issue when adding new categories with blank names.
- Fixed a potential corruption problem when emailing recipe attachments.
- Added significant performance enhancements for users with databases containing over 20,000 recipes.
- Improved the performance of the app while running Paprika Cloud Sync.
- Improved the print and email formatting of recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
- You can now update recipe photos via drag and drop onto the image well when editing a recipe.