PanoramaStudio v1.6.0 | 3.73 MB
PanoramaStudio. Creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images.
This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
Stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes.
Creation of digital panoramas
* Clear and easy user interface, large work space
* Automatic stitching, enhancing and blending of your photos
* Uses the Exif data of digital cameras
* Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
Many helpful features
* Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
* Perspective correction allows an arbitrary position of the horizon
* Editing of hotspots for Flash, Java, and QuickTimeVR panoramas
* Simple image import with thumbnail previews
* Filters for additional image editing
* Scaling, rotating and cropping of the input images
* Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
* Export your panoramas in common image formats and as interactive QuickTimeVR, Java or Flash.
* Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
New in version 1.6
* New Viewer: The new PanoramaStudio Viewer plays interactive panoramas using Java or Flash
* Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
* Enhanced, configurable RAW import
* The camera database was extended by another 200 new camera models; now, more than 1000 digital compact and SLR cameras will be detected automatically
* Improved detail adjustments of the images
* Many details improved...
• Supported Systems: Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP
• Free hard disk space: 9 MB for the program, 500 MB min while creating panoramas
• Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM, 1024 MB of RAM recommended
• CPU: min 1 GHz Pentium III/IV and AMD Athlon respectively
• Graphics: Resolution of at least 800x600 pixels at hi or true color
PanoramaStudio for Win 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
homepage - http://www.tshsoft.de/en/panoramastudio/index.html