PanoramaStudio Pro 2.1.1 | 5.35 Mb
PanoramaStudio. Creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro. Creation of single and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degrees.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers now also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
• Easy user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
• Automatic alignment of the images
• Seamless blending into a panoramic image
• Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
• Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
• Automatic exposure correction
• Panoramas can be connected to virtual tours in Java and Flash using hotspots
• Filters for additional image editing
• Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive Java or Flash panoramas for websites
• Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
• Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
• Stitches individual images seamlessly to wide angel and 360 degree panoramas
• Stitches photos from every conventional camera - there is no expensive special equipment needed for the shooting of panoramas
• Stitches arbitrary multi-row arrangements of images
• Supports the creation of full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
• Automatic alignment and blending of the images
• Full 16 bit workflow for 16 bit images
• Detects already more than 1200 digital cameras by their exif data (in JPG ,TIFF and PSD files)
• Automatic barrel/pincushion correction for wide angle lenses
• Automatic vignetting correction
• An adaptive blending method achieves even for scenes with moving object seamlessly blended panoramas(new)
• Exposure adjustment of the input images(improved)
• Automatic exposure correction of the panorama
• Manual post-processing options of all steps of the panorama creation
• The work space offers a 2D and a 3D view in the edit modes
• Control point editor
• Export of interactive Java and Flash panoramas
• Export of panoramas as screensaver or self-running program
• Writes the most common image formats (JPG, TIFF, PSD, PSB (new), BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, and TGA)
• Imports the image formats JPG, TIFF, PSD, BMP, PNG, PCX, RAS, IFF, and TGA
• Import of existing panoramic images for further processing
• Imports about 300 RAW formats including DNG, CRW, NEF, CR2, RAW, MRW, DCR, ORF, ARW, PEF, ...
• Poster printing function
• Supports cylindrical, spherical, and perspective (rectilinear) projection of panoramic images
• Hotspot editing for Java and Flash panoramas allows the creation of virtual tours
• Filters for post-processing image colors and sharpness of the created panoramic image
• Export of the individual panorama images as Photoshop file with layers, as row of TIFFs, or as a Multipage TIFF
Changes in version 2.1:
* Newly developed Flash output for displaying interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images of any size.
* Optimized image alignment requires typically now less than half the time and requires less memory
* The camera database was again extended by another 200 new cameras and detects now automatically already more than 1400 digital compact and SLR cameras
* Enhanced RAW import
* Many details improved...
Homepage - http://www.tshsoft.com