Pagehand v1.0.4 MacOSX | 3.50 MB
Everybody knows what a word processor should do: things like styles, sections, columns, tables, tab leaders, document properties, autosave, document templates, keep together, keep with next, widow/orphan control, automatic formatting and replacement of text, numbered paragraphs, bullets, adjustable hyphenation, layout guides, split views, and small caps. That sort of thing.
It’s the Twenty-first Century. Why do we need another word processor?
We can’t wait to tell you. Let’s start with a few highlights:
* Designed exclusively for Mac OS X
* Uses PDF as its file format; anyone can read your documents perfectly, fonts and all
* Places all controls outside the text area; no dialog boxes or inspectors cover up your work
* Categorizes your fonts for you, so you don’t have to scroll through a long list every time you select a font
* Was designed from the beginning to use styles in a simple, intuitive way
* Never forces you to choose from a bewildering array of small icons
* Helps you with typography, whether you are making fractions, using a special character, or looking for a nice ornament
* And much, much more
Homepage - http://anonym.to/?http://pagehand.com/