Pacestar Lanflow v6.13 | 7.74 MB
With LanFlow Net Diagrammer you can create great looking LAN, internet, telecommunications, and computer network diagrams with the absolute minimum effort. In just minutes, you can plan and document a network, show cabling and wiring, and communicate flows and processes. LanFlow includes 2D and 3D common networking symbols, outline symbols, and some basic block diagramming symbols. Plus you can add clip-art to represent specific network equipment from your environment. LanFlow is the easiest and fastest solution for managing and documenting your network.
Version 6.13 (build 2032) 06/24/09 - Minor Improvements
* New Copy Properties features.
* Fixed a bug that affected dragging an arc end off a full loop arc with Keep Shape stretch method.
* Fixed a bug that affected how self-transitions retain position when the base figure resizes.
* Fixed a bug in connection point mode that prevented connection points from being placed on edges or centers of figures interactively with grid snap enabled and figure not aligned or sized perfectly to grid when.
* Fixed a bug that caused screen relics when scrolling upwards with certain screen size designations.
* Fixed a bug that caused margins depicted on screen to appear radically different at different zoom levels.
homepage - http://www.pacestar.com/lanflow/index.html