The award-winning grammar course from Oxford for Intermediate learners. Highly-recommended grammar resource.
A new three-level grammar course by award-winning michael Swan and Catherine Walter offers step-by-step presentation and plenty of practice. Based on the highly successful How English Works. Intermediate helps your students learn and practise the grammar they need to speak and write in English.
What Does It Cover:
- Short, Clear Grammar Explanations Are Easy to Remember
- Real Examples Show How the Grammar Works in Practice
- Engaging Practice Activities Including Internet Exercises, Grammar in a Text and Grammar and Vocabulary
- Colour Illustrations and Cartoons Put Grammar in Context
- Exercises Organized Into two Levels of Difficulty Pronunciation For Grammar CD–ROM Helps Students Hear How Grammar Sounds
Oxford's English Grammar Course Intermediate + Key - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud