Overloud SpringAge VST RTAS v1.0.3 x86
TEAM ASSiGN | 09 OCTOBER 2010 | 9MB
Overloud introduces a new reference in the simulation of spring reverbs. Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, Overloud SpringAge can give the advantages of the two worlds.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards and synthesizer.
Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.
With SpringAge unique simulation engine, you can start from the original tone of the spring and creatively modify it by changing any characteristic of its response. You have the flexibility of an algorithmic reverb with the fidelity of a convolution-based reverb.
SpringAge offers three top-quality spring models
* AQTX is the most classic spring, which takes the best out of your guitar and vocal tracks
* S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth and lead instrument
* ANGEL really rocks out your tracks
* Drive control let's you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring
* Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone
* Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients
* Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ for perfectly shape the spring tone
* Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama
* Ultra low CPU usage
SUPPLiER : TEAM ASSiGN
CRACKER : TEAM ASSiGN (QUADRA)
PACKAGER : TEAM ASSiGN (QUADRA, GoGe-MonSooN)
DATE : 09 OCTOBER 2010
PLATFORM : WiNDOWS
LANGUAGE : ENGLiSH