Overloud Breverb 1.5.13 WIN OSX | 91 Mb
Breverb is a hi-end algorithmic reverberation plug-in that aims to faithfully recreate the sound of revered hardware reverbs while keeping CPU load very low. Breverb comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered "with no compromises in sound quality". Breverb's no frills hardware-like user interface gives you immediate control over all of the parameters, allowing you to dynamically map parameters to six assignable controllers and to store, recall and automate presets in any way you want.
* 4 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse.
* Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units.
* Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality.
* Full EQ section to tailor Breverb frequency response.
* Extended Nonlinear section to forge reverberation shape.
* "Motion" controls to add liveness and musicality.
* Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like.
* Six fully assignable hardware-like faders.
* Full automation capability through host sequencers.
* Very low CPU usage: 80 stereo instances opened on a Pentium 4 3GHz processor.
* Host-sync of all rates and times.