Outpost Antivirus Pro 6.5.4 (2525.381.0687) | 55.16mb
Outpost Antivirus Pro 2009 - Advanced, proactive protection against viruses and spyware in one great value subscription. SmartScan technology saves time by scanning modified items only, while Host Protection detects virus-like behavior and blocks malicious activity in advance.
What you get:
• Fast and efficient virus protection to keep your computer clean of malware
• Comprehensive anti-spyware to safeguard your personal data
• Secure digital safe to store your confidential information
• Host protection to stop zero-day threats
• URL blacklist to block malicious internet sites
• Self-protection to prevent unauthorized termination of your security
• Benefits of Outpost Anti-Virus:
Easily and effectively remove all types of malware
• Now you can benefit from two independent, complementary anti-malware labs working together to provide the most comprehensive and up-to-date threat coverage. Virus, trojan and other infective malware research comes from the VB100-certified Virus Buster team, and Agnitum’s research team provides the spyware, worm, adware and other snoop-ware intelligence.
Proactive protection against zero-day viruses and other unknown threats
• The advanced Host Protection module protects you against new and unknown malware. By preemptively blocking the kind of inappropriate program activity that might indicate an attack, Outpost stops the threat before it can cause damage without the need to wait for signature updates.
• Personal information can’t be stolen
• Trojans and viruses attack by extracting data from a PC. With Outpost’s ID Block, your credit card information, account passwords, and other critical data are put into a special “lockdown mode”, preventing unintentional or deliberate disclosure. You can define a list of sites that you trust to access some or all of this information.
Surf with confidence
• The constantly-updated URL blacklist automatically protects you as you explore the Web. It steers you away from suspicious websites that may be infected with drive-by downloads and locations hosting exploits or other malicious or offensive content, and prevents access to known phishing sites.
Always-on virus protection
• Outpost Anti-Virus cannot be deactivated by targeted attacks, a common route viruses take to disable active security protection.
• No matter what you do on an Outpost-protected computer, it will always feel like it’s brand new because the program uses so few system resources. The key engine has been optimized to deliver revolutionary speed efficiency, so you can focus on using your computer productively, not worrying about security issues.