Out of the Park Baseball 16 v16.5.23 Update
Protection: Activation DOX
Out of the Park Baseball 16 v16.5.23 Update changelog:
Patch #5 for Out of the Park Baseball 16, version 16.5.23, is now available.
Here are the improvements / fixes compared to version 16.4.17:
- Updated roster set (need to start new game for changes to apply)
- Added support for up to 100 custom lineups per team. Save & manage lineups from the team lineups screens and apply them in the pre-game lineup selection, the 7-day lineups screen and the regular lineups screen.
- Adjusted players refusing to sign with rebuilding teams
- Adjusted some owner goal evaluation and feedback
- Introduced support for WEBP image format for ballpark background pictures and 3D texttures, reducing the download size of the game
- Attendance chart in front office page now scales to stadium capacity
- Fixed potential crash in draft if draft rounds do not get updated properly
- Ask AI in online draft list will now populate closer to the number of potential players needed
- If running without a draft or feeders, create more players to avoid running out of players
- Fixed some HOF issues if playing with multiple major leagues
- Fixed issue with increasing a contract offer being refused by Owner
- Fixed scout recommendation in draft
- Added flag to force a player from each team for All-Star game
- Fixed crash if AI handling substitutions and starting pitcher is injured
- Fixed contract negotiation loophole
- Fixed incorrect playoff rosters
- Fixed rare issue with the batter sometimes coming up twice while playing out games
- Fixed several minors bugs + text issues
The next update is scheduled for sometime in July, it'll add a couple of small new features and wrap up the OOTP 16 development.