Here's a good converting tool, that can help you convert almost all popular audio formats on the Mac OS X platform. iSonics makes it easy to convert any audio format and CDs to all popular audio formats: MP3, MP2, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AC3, and WAV.
Here are some features of iSonics:
- Drag and drop audio or movie files and start converting.
- Editing metadata is easy for most audio formats. Cover pictures and Metadata can be auto retrieved online.
- Import CDs and iSonics auto fill-in the metadata including cover art!
- Imports converted audio into iTunes.
- Loudness Normalisation -23 LUFS (EBU R128) -24 LUFS (ATSC A/85), Peak Normalisation, Apply Earwax, ..
- Uses metadata to create structured folder names and file names.
- English, Dutch, Norwegean, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazillian Portuguese, Swedish, Catalan, Arabic, Montenegrin...
Requirements: Intel, OS X 10.6 or later