Orcs Must Die v1.0r8 update multi9 cracked READ NFO-THETA
Eng/Fr/Ger/Ita/Spa/Jap/Pol/Por/Rus + DLCs
Orcs Must Die! challenges players to defend fortresses under siege. With a wide variety of traps and weapons to choose from, Orcs Must Die! dares players to find the best ways to hack, launch, flatten, gibletize, and incinerate an endless army of filthy orcs and their vile allies. Orcs Must Die! features a vibrant look, addictive gameplay, and a blatant disregard for the welfare of orcs.
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them - no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode! Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you’re sure to have an orc-killing blast!
• 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
• 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
• 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
• 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
• Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
• Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
• Extensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a skull ranking system provide extended play
• Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
• Knight of the Order costume
• Orc Slayer costume
• Artifacts of Power + War Mage's Toolbox: Expand your Orcs Must Die! arsenal with two new weapons and two new traps. With the Artifacts of Power in your spellbook, you’ll be demolishing levels, beating your friends on the leaderboards, and most importantly, killing a bunch of orcs deader than dead. Only the best tools for the last surviving War Mage!
- New upgrades: Spend skulls on new upgrades for Shock Zapper and Floor Scorcher.
- Alchemist’s Satchel: Drop a series deadly acid bombs and skeletonize multiple groups of Orcs at once.
- Shock Zapper: Zap fliers and ground units equally dead with this oversized pest remover.
- Vampiric Gauntlets: Drain the enemy’s health while healing you at the same time.
- Floor Scorcher: Burn entire waves of complacent enemies with this pop-up flaming surprise.
- Added minimum processor check warning dialog on startup. The game will still run, but we'll let you know on install if you might be encountering problems because of your machine being below spec.
- Added keyboard locale override from user.cfg - read below for user.cfg details
- Added full-screen window mode support in user.cfg - read below for user.cfg details
- Fixed a bug for posting to leaderboards
- Fixed a bug for posting to total orc count
- Fixed a bug on the button not going to the nightmare leaderboards
- Fixed a startup issue on machines with multiple video cards. This should help many people with the "Failed to Initialize" issues.
- Added a user.cfg option to limit your frame rate “forceFPS=X” where X is what you do not want it to run faster than (for example: forceFPS=30).
- Added custom keybinding using user.cfg
- Fix for the Tenderized achievement.
- Fix for the fireball achievement.
- Switch to a hardware cursor to help people with slower machines.
- Fixed up the cursor acceleration option slider to make it more useable.
- Fixed up pathing near the doors on Twin Halls.
- Fixed the bug where you could have both costumes on at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where some levels, like Gatway, would crash the game.
- Fixed the text for the costume weapons if you had a particular weaver set selected
- Fixed "Oiled Gears" Weaver Upgrade
- Fixed a bug in upgraded Swinging Mace. It wasn't doing what it was supposed to. It is now.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 2 GB RAM