O&O DiskImage Professional v4.1.34 | 16.1 MB
Maximum Data Security! Create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. O&O DiskImage offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product. Automated, as well as individual settings are possible. Thanks to the Start CD, which includes additional system rescue tools, you will quickly have all your important data available again – even, if Windows does not start up anymore..O&O DiskImage offers two alternatives to choose from when imaging data: a complete image or an incremental image. The complete image provides yet more flexibility with the offer of either a forensic image of the storage medium or an image of the used sectors only. With every image, including incremental images or split images, every piece of information in every image file is saved. This avoids a situation where images may be missed, whilst also maintaining a structural consistency throughout.Prevent data loss quickly and easily! With O&O DiskImage, you have a high performance tool at your disposal for making professional images of entire computers or drives. After imaging, your old data is quickly available when problems with your computer arise. Simply recall the image and your computer is back as it was before!
A string of successful software products in the hard disk arena form the basis of O&O DiskImage. As millions of our happy customers worldwide will testify, O&O has over the years gained considerable expertise in moving files during defragmentation. By using this experience, O&O has now developed a product that enables you to image and restore your entire hard disk. O&O DiskImage supports all important functions and combines this with a user friendly interface for the quick and simple imaging or restoration of data.
O&O DiskImage supports compression and encryption in accordance with AES (128, 196 and 256-bit). Encryption can be configured individually for every image, including incremental images. The readout of information (though not the image files) is also possible where a password is unavailable.
Complete and incremental images can be mounted as drives through O&O DiskImage and Windows Explorer and also then unmounted again. This enables direct access to individual files or directories without the need to restore the whole image content.
Images can be split into either traditional portions (CD, DVD etc.) or also on user-defined scales. An automatic split is also possible, when for example the target drive is full or the maximum file size for the file system has been reached. Compression and encryption for every image can be individually selected too. 64-bit and Multiprocessor Support The creation or restoration of an image is significantly accelerated by the native support of 64-bit and multiprocessor systems. O&O DiskImage supports Windows XP 64-bit.
For restoring an entire system there is no need for a rescue CD to be created as a Start CD is provided (the so-called “bare metal” technology). The CD is based on Windows Server 2003 (PE) and contains all the standard Windows drivers so that, on most systems, a complex integration of drivers is not necessary. The option to install additional hard disk control drivers is however still available. Once the Start CD boots up the PC, O&O DiskImage enables the required image to be selected and then fully restored.
• Visual display of hard disk usageNew
• Handles Microsoft Virtual Disks (VHD)New
• Tray Icon to inform you of service and task statusNew
• Additional compression type (BZIP)New
• Differential images (also automatic)New
• Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVDNew
• Job assistant for automatic and regular images
• Creates system images during operation
• Start CD for easy restoration of entire Windows operating systems
• Incremental and direct forensical images possible
• 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
Operating System: Windows™ Vista, XP, 2000 Pro (32-bit, 64-bit)
Creating images of entire servers is one of the standard measures currently taken by companies for protecting their data and system configurations. O&O DiskImage Server Edition takes this once step further by providing features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier. Among these features are the network support made possible by O&O Enterprise Management Console and the Job Assistant for time-scheduling a variety of jobs. Remote installation and creating images within a network can now be done directly from your workstation. What's more, forensic imaging for purposes of data recovery and the Start CD (which can be used even under defective Windows systems) are often the very last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
• Graphical display of hard disk usage
• Changes computer names, SID and security name
• Additional compression type (BZIP2)
• Enhanced burn function of CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
• Direct conversion and restoration of virtual hard disks (VHD)
• TrayIcon to provide information on service and job status
• Creation of System and partition images, also during operation
• Job Assistant for regular images
• 1:1 Copying of partitions (clone)
• Compression and encryption processes
• Start CD with base operating system and system rescue tools
• Detailed result reports
• Control and management of the local network possible (Only valid in combination with the O&O Enterprise Management Console)