Mac OS X | 8.12 MB
OmniGraphSketcher (formerly Graph Sketcher) helps you make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, simply by sketching what you want. Specifically designed for reports, presentations, and problem sets where you need to produce sharp-looking graphs on the fly, OmniGraphSketcher combines the data plotting power of charting applications with the ease of a basic drawing program.
Add as many lines as you like to represent goals, cutoffs, or other boundaries. Shade in areas, connect and align objects, and add labels anywhere on the graph as you go. Enter data visually with a click of the mouse, and if your data is already in a spreadsheet or database program, just copy and paste it right into OmniGraphSketcher.
OmniGraphSketcher has an intuitive and simple interface so that you can quickly find what you want, while behind-the-scenes algorithms take care of all the details. It's an ideal solution for anyone who needs to make plots and graphs without the hassle of using a complicated data visualization program.
* The "Connect Points" button on the data inspector now automatically adds selected points to an existing line if at least one of the points in the existing line is also selected. Also, if there is one line on the graph and nothing selected, the button will now add any unattached points to the existing line.
* The data importer now recognizes data series that don't have any values until near the bottom of their columns. Previously, the importer required all data columns to include at least one numeric value within the first 30 rows.
* Fixed an issue where OmniGraphSketcher 1.1.2 could fail to open graphs with corrupted tick labels.
* Fixed an issue where the error bar creation sheet formatted numbers inconsistently in some regions.
* Fixed an intermittent text spacing issue in the "About OmniGraphSketcher" panel.
PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Link for more information: http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnigraphsketcher/
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND