The reference in professional HDR imaging, RAW processing and dynamic relighting. Better to remind that the included activation tool only works on 64 bit system. Don't waste your time getting this if you're on 32 bit system.
Oloneo PhotoEngine 1.1.400.318 (x64)
It is now a fast and easy process to modify lighting or to recover details in a deeply under- or overexposed picture. By merging multiple photos of the same scene, Oloneo PhotoEngine not only offers an almost unlimited control over exposure and lighting but also provides a new level of creativity in digital photography.
· 96-bit per pixel, ultra-wide gamut, full resolution high dynamic re-exposure in real-time.
· Take pictures then set up lightings later.
· Noise and grain reduction tool with full detail preservation, no smoothing and no artifacts.
RAW photo processing:
· A complete, high-end RAW and image processing module.
Interface and other features:
· Simple, intuitive, responsive and productive environment.
· Launch ToneMap HDR, HDR Relight and HDR DeNoise projects directly from within Lightroom.
New in version 1.1.400.318
New supported or updated camera raw file formats
- Adobe: DNG v1.4 and lower (Adobe Camera Raw 7.1, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS6)
- Canon: EOS-1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, PowerShot G1 X, PowerShot S100
- Nikon : D4, D800, D800E, D3200, Nikon 1 J1, Nikon 1 V1
- Sony: SLT-A37, SLT-A57, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3
- Fujifilm: X-Pro1, X-S1, FinePix X10, FinePix F770EXR, FinePix HS30EXR
- Olympus: OM-D E-M5
- Panasonic: Lumix DMC-GF5, Lumix DMC-GX1
- Samsung: NX200
- New folder selection using a file dialog instead of the folder tree dialog. This features a quicker selection of the directories with image preview.
- Source and destination directories selection is now automatically saved and restored.
- Batch processing now supports Radiance and OpenEXR high dynamic image files.
Install then replace the old file in the install directory by the cracked one in /crack/