Office Tab - Tabbed Browsing, Editing, and Managing of Documents in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and 2010
What is Office Tab?
Office Tab includes three Office add-ins: Document Tab for Word, Workbook Tabs for Excel and Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint. Office Tab brings the useful Tabbed Document Interface into your Word, Excel and PowerPoint in no time, using tabs as a navigational widget for switching between sets of documents.
- Abundant positions and flexibility to show the Tab: Above Workspace, Below Workspace, Left Workspace or Right Workspace.
- Office Tab allows you to customize the tab color.
- Available to rename the saved Tab in the right click Tab pop-up menu.
- Supply an independent Office Tab Center for configuring all the setting in Office Tab 4.00.
- More than 11 Tab styles can be chose.
- Office Tab can be hidden while there is one Tab.
- You can drag the Tab from one Tab position to another Tab position in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (except in Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Right clicks the Tabs, there will pop-up a menu, which includes Close function, Rename function and so on.
- Office Tab can be easily enabled or disabled.
- Customize Tabs layout. Office Tab arranges 3 layouts for choosing: AutoSize, SizeToFit and Fixed.
- Customize the max width of Tabs (for AutoSize and SizeToFit layout), and fixed width of Tabs (for fixed layout).
- You can lock the Tab in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, but not in the Microsoft PowerPoint. The locked document Tabs or workbook Tabs cannot be saved or closed.
- When the documents or workbooks have been modified, Office Tab will mark these modified documents or workbooks with an asterisk (*) in their names to indicate the modified documents or workbooks (except in Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Close Tabs by clicking Middle Mouse Button or Double click Left Mouse Button on the Tab; to build new Tab just need to double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar.
- Office Tab provides plenty of shortcuts helping you work with efficiency. Press "Win+Q" to hide/display the Tabs bar, press "Ctrl+Tab" to quickly switch between Tabs or press "Alt+N" to quickly select the specific Tabs. ('N' stands for the Order - Numbers of the Tabs from left to right on the Tab bar, the ‘N’ just can be the number 1 to 9 and include both 1 and 9)For example, there are five Tabs on the Tabs bar. You can just press "Alt+5" to select the fifth Tab from the left on the Tab bar. - Office Tab supports customization of the hide/display Tabs bar shortcut and switch Tabs shortcut.
- Word Documents Tabs supports to open current document in new windows, and Excel Workbooks Tabs supports to open current workbook in new Windows.