Ocster Backup Pro allows you to do 1-click backup.
- Fully automatic backup
- No technical knowledge required
- Never disturbs your work
- Full PC backup (image backup) NEW
- File backup
- Backup for Outlook, Thunderbird, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, ...
- Rescue CD (New)
• Fully Automatic: Creates fully automatic backups of your data
• Easy to use
• Fast backup speed
• Includes alternative backup format: 1 : 1 File Copy - simple mirroring of files to other media
• Internet Explorer bookmarks
• Mozilla Firefox: Backs up bookmarks, settings and add-ons
• Mozilla Thunderbird: Backup emails, calenders, settings and add-ons
• Windows contacts: Backup the Windows Contacts folder.
• "New Backup-Rules" More choice with extended filtering capabilities
• Versioning: Easily access and restore different older versions of your files.
• Automatic Pausing: Backups are done in the background and are automatically paused to prevent them from slowing down other programs. Various system characteristics are monitored, e.g. CPU usage, I/O usage, fullscreen applications, etc.
• Outlook/Thunderbird Support: Back up your Microsoft Outlook/Thunderbird emails and calendars with a single mouse click.
• Stop & Resume: Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down, for example.
• Backup Reports: Detailed backup reports can be generated each time the backup is updated. The contents of the reports can be configured.
• Backup Report Emails: Backup reports can be automatically sent to an email address. That way you can be up-to-date on the state of your backups even when you are on a business trip or if the computer is simply a server in your attic.
• Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
• Encryption: Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password. The encryption algorithm can be configured, if that is desired.
• Compression: Backups are compressed intelligently to save space. Different compression types are available: from fast ones with moderate compression to slower ones with excellent compression.
• Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
• Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks, network drives and Ocster Secure Storage.
• Supports Ocster Secure Storage:
• Stores the files in professional data centers
• Much safer than using hard disks or USB sticks
• The backups are protected against fire, water damage, lightning, theft, hurricanes, ...
• Multiple copies are kept in different locations
• The data is transmitted to the data centers via a highly secured internet channel
• Available for a small subscription fee.
• Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
• Open File Support: Files and folders that are in use can be backed up as well.
• Hard Link and Symbolic Link Support: Hard links and symbolic links can be backed up and are properly restored as hard links and symbolic links.
• Special Files: Compressed, encrypted and sparse files can also be backed up.
• Encryption Algorithms: Backup can be encrypted the following algithms: AES 256 Bit, AES 128 Bit, BlowFish, Cast-128
• Compression Algorithms: The software supports the following compression types: ZLib, LZMA Quick, LZMA Normal, LZMA Best
• Small File Optimization: Through smart uses of compression the software can achieve high compression rates, even with many small files.
Homepage - http://www.ocster.com/