OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter v2.1 | 5.02 MB
OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for creating or manipulating Adobe Acrobat PDF format files and multifarious raster image format files. It does not need the third part software support, converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to searchable PDF file(s) quickly, the output PDF file(s) are fully searchable in Acrobat and can be indexed in Acrobat Catalog, and industry standard PDF (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed and printed using the Adobe Acrobat range of products, distribute your print files around the Internet or your company Intranet for easy viewing, searching and printing.OakDoc XPS to PDF Converter supports the fast, affordable way to create professional-quality documents in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format files. Its easy-to-use interface allows you to create PDF files by simply click the "next" button, and it offers convenient features to optimize and manipulate PDF files in ways that most other packages do not. It is clearly to see why it is one of the most powerful and efficient tools for your office on the market today.
* It supports batch converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to Adobe PDF file(s) quickly.
* It supports batch converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to raster image file(s) quickly.
* It supports multifarious raster image format, such as tiff, jpeg, bmp, gif, pcx, png, emf, wmf and so on.
* It does not need Microsoft .NET platform.
* It does not need Adobe Acrobat software within PDF conversion.
* It supports combine multiple Microsoft XPS files to one Adobe PDF file.
* It supports creating "owner password" and "user password" protected PDF file.
* It supports password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
* It supports setting PDF file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document.
* It supports converting Microsoft XPS file(s) to PDF file(s) directly, without depending on a printer driver.
* It supports color depth and resolution settings to create raster image file(s).
* It supports converting to 1, 4, 8, 24bits and 4, 8bits grayscale format raster image file(s).
* It supports multiple-page tiff file(s).
* It supports combine multiple Microsoft XPS files to one multi-page tiff file.
* It supports multifarious compression of tiff images, such as LZW, JPEG, PACKBITS, CCITT Group3, CCITT Group4, RLE etc.
* It is an easy-to-use application and allows you to preserve original document layout.
* It supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
* Auto detect and process portrait and landscape pages.
* Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility.
Homepage - http://www.oakdoc.com/products/xpstopdf.html