Nuts – 8 April 2011
English | PDF | 92 pages | 88.79 MB
Nuts is a weekly lad mag published in the United Kingdom. It was the first weekly lads magazine to be published in the UK and is sold every Tuesday (originally every Thursday). The marketing campaign cheekily claims “Women, don’t expect any help on a Tuesday”.
* Has Hollyoaks’ Jennifer Metcalfe really stripped to her undies just for us?
* Can a zebra really knock out a lion out in a ruck?
* Will Dragons’ Den’s Theo Paphitis engulf us in flames?
* Will our Champions League predictions be on the ball?
* Are Columbian drug smugglers really using submarines?
* Can Megan Fox get any more foxy than she looks in our latest pictures?