NuGen Audio VisLM VST RTAS v1.0.0
TEAM ASSiGN | 23 DECEMBER 2010 | 5.8MB
The most fundamental question in audio production, how loud is it? Simple and yet elusive, with loudness inconsistency and incompatibilities present every day in broadcasts across the world. With detailed, objective loudness measurement, history and logging facilities, VisLM provides a simple, ITU, ATSC and EBU standard compliant* way to measure, compare and contrast loudness during production, broadcast and post production, on the fly or for entire sections of audio.
VisLM introduces several essential parameters for audio measurement.
* True-Peak level metering (inter-sample accurate level monitoring)
* Loudness Range (to help decide if and how much dynamic compression to apply)
* Momentary 'instantaneous loudness' for mixing by ear
* Short term loudness (3 second time window)
* Program Loudness (long term integrated loudness measurement)
SUPPLiER : TEAM ASSiGN
CRACKER : TEAM ASSiGN (QUADRA)
PACKAGER : TEAM ASSiGN (QUADRA, GoGe-MonSooN)
DATE : 23 DECEMBER 2010
PLATFORM : WiNDOWS
LANGUAGE : ENGLiSH