CORE release the new version of Nuance PDF Converter for Mac. Complete PDF software solution for the OS X.
PDF Converter for Mac enables users to edit and securely share PDF files like never before. PDF Converter for Mac easily and accurately converts PDFs or images into editable formats, saving valuable time and enabling users to increase productivity and get the most out of their documents.
- Add text, images, and signatures
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text block
- Move, resize, copy, and delete images in the original PDF
- Prevent unauthorized printing, saving, or copying
- Create PDFs from the web with active links
- Effortlessly assemble, add page numbers and table of contents to 100% industry-standard PDF files
- Convert to Microsoft Office formats that are compatible with Apple iWork
- Send to Evernote® and email
- Scan directly to Searchable PDF documents
- Search and black-out (redact) or replace text
- Enjoy significant savings over Adobe® Acrobat® – without compromising ease of use
Edit directly within PDF files
PDF files are no longer hard to change. Simply edit, delete, and add text as needed. You can also insert, move, copy, resize, and delete images.
Connect to the cloud
Access to your stored documents in the cloud anytime, anywhere. Now you can save PDFs directly to Evernote and Box.
Scan directly to searchable PDF
Scanning to PDF isn't useful if you can't get access to information. Create PDF documents complete with text that can be copied and searched.
Collaborate like never before
Exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, text boxes, graphics, and more to PDF documents. Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring, and strike through formatting.
Take advantage of the world's most accurate PDF conversion
Don't waste valuable time recreating documents with complex layouts and graphics. Convert PDF files into Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, RTF, and Corel® WordPerfect documents in real-time.
Protect your information
With new document security features you can control printing, saving, and copying through password protection – all to help prevent the leak of sensitive information. Now, text and images can be edited or deleted to keep them safe from prying eyes. You can also "black out" text permanently using search-and-redact to eliminate text within a PDF document.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Approximately 100 MB of available disk space
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10 (Does not support 10.6 and below.)
- Some features require Internet access; additional terms apply
Languages: DE, EN, ES, FR, IT, JA