I wasn't able to get the program's drivers to work under 64-bit with the release provided by CORE, it turns out that was 32-bit only. This should do the trick.
Combining powerful functionality, built-in intelligence, superior Microsoft Office support, and ease of use, it provides everything you need to create, convert, edit, assemble, and securely share PDFs for improved productivity, collaboration, and compliance.
Nuance PDF Converter Enterprise Features:
• Create PDF files from virtually any PC application – Instantly create 100-percent industry-standard PDFs that are fully compliant with other PDF viewers. Add bookmarks and transfer hyperlinks when creating PDF documents from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Convert PDF files into fully formatted documents – Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and Corel WordPerfect documents—complete with the fully formatted text, columns, tables, and graphics that are far more accurate that with over any other software. Nuance PDF 7 combines all pages of a PDF document into a single Excel worksheet to eliminate tedious cutting and pasting.
• Scan more productively – Create PDF files directly from your scanner. A scanner setup wizard walks you through the steps required for perfect, one-click scanning to PDF. Scan to standard image, searchable, or editable PDF formats. Scan and highlight, cross-out, or underline — all in a single step. Even scan directly to an existing file. Automatic page rotation and granular control options ensure quality scanning results every time.
• Create searchable PDF files and fillable forms – The auto-detect feature automatically identifies an "image-only" PDF file and offers to make it searchable or editable with a single click. It also offers to run FormTyper™ to convert it into a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and e-mail.
• Enjoy a better user experience – It's never been easier to work with Microsoft Office and image files in document assembly and portfolios. Preview individual pages within Nuance PDF 7 before assembling documents or extracting files from PDF portfolios for significant time savings. Support for Windows 7 Jump Lists provides quick access to recent files and common PDF creation and conversion tasks.
• Assemble documents with ease – Combine files and remove or replace pages with drag-and-drop ease. View and select pages from a source document — such as XPS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, JPG, BMP, or TIF — to insert into a target document. Just drag and drop the pages to automatically convert them to PDF and add them into the PDF file.
• Perform smarter searches – An intelligent "Looks Like" search capability let you quickly find content, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and Social Security numbers, via an alphanumeric pattern rather than exact text. Automatically highlight, cross-out, or underline search results for faster, easier PDF editing.
• Manage multi-layer graphics – Better manage graphics with the ability to view, select, merge and flatten layers created by programs like AutoCAD and Microsoft Visio.
• Bring multimedia to PDF – Embed Flash® and Microsoft Silverlight into PDF files to create multimedia marketing and technical documents — quickly and easily — with remarkable results.
• Enhance document security – Flatten a multi-layered PDF file or a file with comments to a single layer for enhanced document security. This feature is especially useful for limiting document modification during archiving or e-filing.
Languages: CZ, DA, DE, EN, ES, FI, FR, HU, IT, JA, KR, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, TR, ZH
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit).
Download from Uploaded:
Download from RapidGator:
Download from Oboom: