novaPDF Professional 6.4 Build 311 | 5.35 MB
novaPDF Professional you can easily create high quality PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a virtual printer driver and its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, emails or web pages). Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed. novaPDF novaPDF Professional Desktop is a software that allows you to produce PDF files from printable documents.You can password protect the PDF files you create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. Your PDF documents will be protected and secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms.
novaPDF Professional Desktop requires approximately 4MB of free disk space for the installation. It doesn't require Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript to be installed to generate the pdf file. novaPDF Professional Desktop can generate PDF files with embedded fonts. This means that your PDF files can be read and printed on any system without distributing your font separately, while maintaing the original intended design. novaPDF Professional Desktop has a lot of features that allows you to: modify the paper size (or create new custom page sizes for large format printing), modify the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi), change page orientation (portrait, landscape), fonts embedding (support for OpenType and TrueType), compress text and images (zip and Jpeg compression allow the generation of smaller output files) and lots more. Using novaPDF Professional Desktop, both individual users and businesses are able to create PDF documents and easily share them, making the process of collaboration more efficient.
Create Standard PDF files:
· Creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed (or printed) using free PDF viewers (reader) (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader).
High-Quality searchable PDF:
· Creates high-quality searchable PDF files from all Microsoft Windows applications that support printing, retaining the original layout of the document.
PDF Security and Document Protection:
· You can secure your PDF documents by requiring others to enter a password in order to view or print the content of your document. Full 40-bit and 128-bit encryption is supported by novaPDF and the user is able to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated.
Network Printer Sharing (novaPDF Server):
· novaPDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment (printer server) and used by any other computer in that network, without having to install it on each computer. Just share the printer on the printer server and use it to create PDF files from any other computer (can also be used on a Terminal Server or through Remote Desktop Connection).
· Set document information for PDF files (title, subject, author, keywords).
PDF Links Support:
· novaPDF can recognize links to files and formatted URLs (starting with "http://", "www", "mailto:" or "ftp://") that are included in the original document, and create them in the generated PDF file as links, so they can be opened by clicking them in the PDF viewer.
Send PDF via Email:
· You can configure novaPDF to automatically email the PDF files created. novaPDF can send them using the default email client, or you can enter the SMTP details and the PDF files will be sent directly from novaPDF, without interfering with your email client.
· You can choose a language for the interface of novaPDF during installation or change it later from its menu. novaPDF is currently available in more than 20 languages (see list). PDF Bookmarks
· novaPDF can detect the headings in the document to be printed and add bookmarks in the generated PDF files. You have to define the text attributes for the document headings (font, size, style, color) and for the generated bookmarks.
· You can stamp an entire PDF (or individual pages from it) with an image that can have transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
· Define different private profiles, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
Public Profiles (novaPDF Server):
· These public profiles are created on the server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers. You can configure some profiles to save the PDF files in a folder on server and all client computers will generate the PDF files in that folder.
Does not Require 3rd Party Software:
· Users can create PDF files without the need for 3rd party software (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).
Optimized File Sizes:
· Images can be downsampled, converted or compressed to reduce the size of the resulting pdf file. Text can be compressed or converted too.
· Font Embedding, Graphics Resolution and Page Size Controls
· Supports font embedding for all TrueType and OpenType fonts. Users can select the graphics resolution of the resulting PDF, and can control PDF page size. novaPDF supports the creation of custom page sizes and automatic scaling in inches, millimeters and points.
International Character Support:
· Supports international character sets, enabling users to generate PDF files using almost any Latin, Cyrillic or Asian character set.
· novaPDF allows users to create PDF files from virtually every Windows application, accessing its functionality through a printer driver interface. Once novaPDF is installed as the default printer, you can simply click the "Print" button from any Windows application to have your PDF created.
Homepage - http://www.novapdf.com