Nikon Capture NX2 v2.2.0 + Update v2.2.3 | 80.4 MB
Capture NX2 easy-to-use software lets you make intuitive photo enhancements which are immediately visible on your monitor. Simply place the Control Point on the area that you want to edit and U Point Technology will analyze color elements such as hue, saturation and brightness, as well as recognize similar areas where an edit would best be applied. This technology powers the entire Capture NX2 series of Control Points: Color Control Points, the all-new Selection Control Points, White/Black/Neutral Control Points and Red-Eye Control Points. With Capture NX2, there’s no need to deal with selection tools, layers or lengthy training.
Make the most of your photographic talent with Nikon’s next generation of high-quality image-editing and processing software. Utilizing Nikon’s exclusive U PointTM Technology, Nikon Capture NX2 includes a host of powerful tools and four fully-customizable workspaces that you can save and switch between to create a fast and efficient workflow. Straightforward and intuitive, Capture NX 2.2.2 frees you to concentrate on working with tone and color, allowing you to develop your images according to the classic principle of emphasizing and enhancing specific points of interest. Capture NX2 can be used with JPEG- and TIFF-format images from any source, and is the optimal software product for editing Nikon NEF files.
U PointTM Technology: the power behind Capture NX2 Control Points, U PointTM allows you to define specific areas of color and tone simply, quickly and intuitively.
Auto Retouch Brush: a smart and powerful tool that enables you to remove unwanted dust spots or details with a simple click.
Quick Fix: a combined palette of frequently-used tools that dramatically simplifies the process of editing large batches of images.
About this software
• U PointTM Technology provides invisible, intelligent assistance to power a comprehensive range of tools for image-enhancement. U-PointTM offers easy selection of points-of-interest in your image with intuitive, easy adjustment of contrast, brightness and saturation, effective correction of unwanted red-eye, and precise adjustment of color balance. Simply click on the area you want to edit and adjust the sliders to see the effect of your corrections, instantly.
• The Auto Retouch Brush allows accurate and convenient removal of unwanted detail. Simply select the area that needs enhancing and click on the dust spot or detail to be removed.
The Quick Fix palette combines frequently used tools in a single window to make it simple to quickly edit large batches of images. Tools include Level and Tone Curve, Exposure Compensation, Contrast, Highlight Protection, Shadow Protection and Saturation.
• Dual screen capability and fully customizable workspaces: Capture NX2’s dual screen capability allows you to extend your workspace, and four fully customizable workspaces – Browser, Metadata, Multi Purpose and Edit – allow you to personalize your selection of tools, create your own shortcuts and switch instantly between each workspace without loosing any data
• Selection Control Point makes it easy to increase the apparent sharpness of details (Unsharp mask) or blur selected aspects of the image (Gaussian Blur), and can be used with virtually any image enhancement tool, including D-Lighting, Brightness, Color, Focus, Correction and Noise Reduction. Enhancements can be applied to the entire image or specific areas with a simple click of the mouse, without the need for precision selection or masks.
• Extensive Photo Management: a variety of ratings and labels that use XMP and IPTC standards make it easy to tag and sort images, and provide a seamless transition with , Windows Vista or Adobe Bridge.
Modifications enabled with ver. 2.2.3:
• Support for RAW images captured with the D3S has been added.
• When RAW (NEF/NRW) images with GPS information embedded were saved in JPEG format, GPS information was modified in some rare cases. This issue has been resolved.
• An accurate flash compensation value was not displayed for images captured using Advanced Wireless Lighting. This issue has been reolved.
• When a folder containing images with comments attached using some third party software applications was selected, an error message was displayed and Capture NX 2 quit unexpectedly. This issue has been resolved.
COOLPIX: 5000 / 5400 / 5700 / 8400 / 8700 / 8800 / P6000
SLR: D1 / D1H / D1X / D100 / D2H / D2Hs / D2x / D2Xs / D200 / D3 / D300 / D300S / D700 / D40 / D40x / D50 / D60 / D70 / D70s / D80 / D90 / D3000 / D5000.
System Requirements :
• Windows XP или Vista
• Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
Download from Depositfiles (Only these country please :US, DE, ES, UK, FR, RU, IT, CA, PT, NL, BE)
Download from Hotfile