Here's the most recent update of the powerful photo-editing software Nikon Capture NX2. Additionally, I included multi-languages files into this. This update includes some new additions as well as resolved bugs and fixes..
The included languages: EN/DE/ES/FR/IT/NL
Capture NX 2 easy-to-use software lets you make intuitive photo enhancements which are immediately visible on your monitor. Simply place the Control Point on the area that you want to edit and U Point Technology will analyze color elements such as hue, saturation and brightness, as well as recognize similar areas where an edit would best be applied.
What's new in version 2.4.7:
Support for RAW images captured with the Nikon 1 V3 and COOLPIX S810C has been added.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Auto distortion control was not applied to images captured with some cameras, and Auto Distortion in the Camera & Lens Corrections section of the Edit List palette was not displayed.
- When RAW images captured with some cameras and saved using Capture NX 2 Ver. 2.4.5 or earlier were opened, white balance effects sometimes changed.
Install / Register Notes:
1. Before inserting any serial, you have the following options.
- You can either add the following to your hosts file: (WINDOWS \ system32 \ drivers \ etc \ hosts)
- Or you can block the program with your firewall.
Nikon Capture NX 2.4.7 Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom