Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.9.0 Update | 42.55 MB
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time providing support for advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control System and Viewer, which provides an opportunity to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. The list of supported cameras and functionality is presented below. This software allows you to manage most of the camera remotely - from a computer.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Modifications enabled with 2.9.0
• Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
• Support for the D5100 has been added. However, the Custom Settings dialog, available from the Camera menu, cannot be used.
• Support for the following D5100 features has been added.
• Shooting using the High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature
• Shooting in Special Effects mode. (However, still images cannot be captured and movies cannot be recorded in Special Effects mode when live view mode is enabled.)
D2H, D2HS, D2X, D2XS, D3, D3S, D3X, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300S, D700, D5000, D5100, D7000.
Installation: Camera Control Pro 2.9.0 updates version 2.8.0. You must have Camera Control Pro 2.8.0 installed to continue.
Home Page - http://www.europe-nikon.com/