Here's the new version of Nikon Camera Control Pro for Windows. Brings many changes as well as Win10 support.
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
What's new in Nikon Camera Control Pro 2:
Picture Control Utility:
In certain Nikon digital SLRs such as the D3, D700, D300 and D90 customized image adjustment, including tone compensation curve data, can be saved to tailor the camera's behavior to the photographer's vision, improving efficiency when using multiple cameras at the same time.
Compatible with WiFi operation:
In addition to supporting USB cable connections, Camera Control Pro offers compatibility with the optional wireless transmitter models WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A. When attached to a digital SLR, the WT-2a, WT-3a and WT-4A enable remote shooting and setting via a wireless LAN over WiFi.
Compatible with Nikon's Image Authentication Function:
Image data can be transferred and stored without affecting the authentication function.
Take Control of Your Photography—Remotely:
Using the included USB or Firewire cable and/or optional WiFi adapters for select models, Nikon Camera Control Pro enables you to capture unique images no matter what the subject.
Live previews direct from the camera are supported on the D3, D700, D300 and D90 when this feature is enabled. See what you are about to shoot!
Improved graphic user interface:
A simulated (camera) LCD panel on the computer screen performs the same function as the camera's viewfinder display which has been modified to be consistent with those used in the latest cameras for smoother operation.
What's New in Version 2.23.0:
- Turkish is now supported
- The D5 and D500 are now supported
- Active D-Lighting and flicker reduction are now available with movies recorded using the D500
- A shutter speed of Bulb is now available during interval timer photography with D5, D4-series, Df, D810, D810A, D800, D800E, D750, D610, D600, D500, D7200, D7100, D5500, D5300, D5200, and Nikon 1 V3 cameras
- The following options are available via menus and keyboard shortcuts: Exposure Mode, Shutter, Aperture, Exposure Comp., Focus Point, Metering, White Balance, ISO Sensitivity, Image Quality, Release Mode, Bracketing, AF-area Mode, Focus Mode, and the Live View Selector button
- The following can now be displayed via keyboard shortcuts: the Live View display, the Status dialog, Options (Preferences), and Transfer Options
- A movie record option has been added to the Options (Preferences) keyboard shortcuts
- Windows 10 is now supported
The following features are added for the D5 and D500:
- Unified flash control is now supported. Settings can be adjusted from the Flash button when a compatible flash is connected to the camera
- Users can choose the maximum ISO sensitivity for flash photography and edit IPTC information
- Burst shooting can now be initiated with the Start and AF and Start buttons
The following are now available during live view:
- The live view display can now be resized or viewed full screen (a keyboard shortcut is available for the full-screen display)
- The user can choose whether to enlarge the live view display when the window size surpasses the dimensions of the live view image obtained from the camera
- Users can now customize and choose the color of the live view grid display. Users of the D4, D4S, and D5 can choose whether to match the display to the grid used by the camera
- Highlights can now be displayed in movie live view
Download FileNikon Camera Control Pro 2.23.0 Multilingual (Win) - RapidGator - NitroFlare
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.23.0 Multilingual (Mac) - RapidGator - NitroFlare