The most powerful tool to selectively control color and light in your photographs.
Nik Software Viveza 2.007 (Rev 17631)
Viveza 2 brings a whole new time-saving dimension to your image editing. No complicated selections or layer masks to wear you down. Point, click, slide your image looks great. Now featuring global adjustments, fine-detail structure control, and shadow recovery. Viveza 2 will forever change the way you edit images. For Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom®, and Apple® Aperture™.
Some New Features
- NEW: Global Image Adjustments – With global adjustments in Photoshop or Lightroom before using Viveza for selective control? Now go straight to Viveza and apply any color, light or structure enhancement image-wide. Even adjust levels & curves.
- NEW: Fine Detail Structure Adjustments – Enhance or reduce fine details in your images for the ultimate look.
- NEW: Shadow Recovery – Never lose shadow detail again. Easily recover details hidden in shadows selectively with a Control Point or apply image-wide.
- Timesaving Interface, Optimized for Speed – U Point technology, coupled with an efficient interface and dozens of shortcuts for zooming, nudging and undoing, saves time in your workflow and quickly gets you back to shooting.
- NEW: Interactive Help System – Informative, lesson-based Help system will get you up and running with Viveza 2 in no time.
- Smart Filter Support – Viveza 2 is compatible with Adobe Photoshop's Smart Filter feature which permits you to fine-tune enhancements after they’ve been applied, without adding additional layers.
- Selective Brush Tool – The Selective Brush Tool allows you to brush any light and color changes into your image using Photoshop’s brush tools. Layers and masks are created automatically, enabling you to quickly and easily apply any filter selectively.
- Multi-Image Support – Photographers can maintain consistency and speed workflow when working with Viveza 2 in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture. When more than one image is opened, Viveza 2 will reveal “Previous” and “Next buttons for easy copy and paste between images.
Homepage - http://www.niksoftware.com/