Nico Cuppen Scan2PDF v2.03 | 2.03 MB
With Scan2PDF you can scan documents and load graphical images from your harddisk and convert them into one PDF file. It can also send that PDF via email.Before saving into a PDF you can rotate, mirror or invert (make negative) the pages.
* Scan2PDF supports the use of Automatic Document Feeders (ADF) , so scanning a multi-page document is just as easy.
* You can get a preview of the scanned image. From the preview window you can manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the scanned image.
* Auto crop function, to remove superfluous parts of the scanned image.
* You can select the imaging device to use for scanning. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera attached to your system.
* You can also include in the PDF images that are already on your disk somewhere. Just press the Load button. Scan2PDF reads TIFF, PCX, GIF, TGA, BMP, JPEG and PNG files. Every image will be put on its own page.
* Thumbnail views of scanned and loaded images. Right click on a thumbnail view to manipulate (rotate, invert, mirror) the image.
* Change the order of scanned and loaded images using the Move up and Move down buttons.
Homepage - http://www.allpdftools.com/pdf-to-word-converter.html