A really useful application that lets you convert text into voice and MP3 for PC or to your MP3 player.
Anything you want to have read to you, copy and paste. It's that easy. The ATT natural voices are the best computer voices I've ever heard. This program is worth every penny and then some.
What's new in 3.0.43
fixes problem that was preventing hotkeys from working with Adobe reader.
What you can do with TextAloud:
• Sit back and relax while your PC reads to you
• Save text to MP3 for portable audio players
• Proofread your own writing
• Listen to that report while you're on the treadmill
• Find help for someone with a reading disability
• Create messages for your answering machine
• Reduce eye strain from too much reading
• Listen to information while you work on something else
• Take some reading along for your daily walk or run
• Turn your iPod into a tax write-off
• Listen to an eBook during your commute
• Study English as a Second Language
• Help a senior citizen or someone with low vision
• Add some spice to your PowerPoint presentations
• Find a great new tool to study for exams
• Listen to text read in other languages
• Amuse your kids by letting your PC read stories to them
• Create audio files for computer games
• Prepare for a big speech by hearing your words read aloud
Install the program and use our keygen.