Neuralog NeuraSection 2011.8 | 62.4 MB
NeuraSection allows you to evaluate and display all available geological data. Users can visualize, analyze and create presentation logs, maps, sections and montages, as well as delineate reserves, in a process that maximizes data resources and minimizes the time required to create and present the total play concept.
Log Correlation can be done in log-to-log mode or in the cross section. Any depth calibrated log is ready for correlation with manual picks or auto-posting of imported picks.
Flexible Well Log Correlation Options
- Click to correlate down the stratigraphic column or across multiple logs
- Optionally correlate multiple wells simultaneously using even thickness model
- Correlate in measured depth or true vertical depth
- Align well log views on Structural or Stratigraphic datums
- Switch between correlation in cross sections and log-to-log, as needed
- Mark formation tops and bases with “lock to depth” option
- Add fault markers with type and missing or repeat section
Individual logs may be marked and annotated to create a show log for your working reference, final presentation, or inclusion in the montage.
Show/Work Log Displays
- Display tops, bases, faults, etc.
- Create composite logs using multiple raster/LAS logs and annotate to make type logs
- Display show, perforation, core, IP, DST data, production data tables and cums
- Post formatted detailed user text
- Place Windows bitmap and metafile graphics; library lithology, engineering, and geology graphics included
- Annotate with user-defined freeform drawing/filling
LAS Well Log Presentations
- Create custom templates for track, scale, color, line type, backup, etc.
- Click and drag over the interval for instant counts
- Create lithologic, fluid or user-defined interval counts
- Color and pattern fill intervals
- Auto-post counted interval data on maps and export for other users/applications
Shows log types and depth intervals for one or many wells as selected
Home Page - http://www.neuralog.com/