NetBalancer 2.0.1 Pro | 1.12 Mb
Browse and do any internet activity comfortably even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from internet - just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Windows XP/2003/Vista/Win7 (except Vista/Win7 x64 - they will be supported in a next version).
You can use NetBalancer to set download/upload transfer rate priority for any applications and monitor their internet traffic.
Applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one.
The most important features of NetBalancer are:
Set download and upload network priority for any process. Currently supported priorities are:
- High priority
- Normal priority
- Low priority
- Block traffic
- Ignore traffic
- Limit traffic
- Set download and upload speed limits for a process
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Show current connection for any process
- Show downloaded and uploaded traffic for any process since NetBlancer's start
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Show last 15 seconds traffic in system tray
- Fine tune priorities (see Level Severity setting).
- Also NetBalancer has a menu option "Request a Feature". Using it, a user can notify us of a feature that he/she would like to see implemented. We value feedback and strongly consider implementing each request.
The main difference between NetBalancer and other traffic shaping software is that NetBalancer works with priorities, so applications with low priority won't be limited if other high priority applications don't use network.
NetBalancer Pro 2.0 Date Released: May 28, 2010
* Added support for multiple network adapters
* Added support for 64 bit version of Vista and Win7
* NetBalancer takes into account bandwidth when balancing
* Now smaller network packets go with higher priority
* Improved prioritization algorithm
* NetBalancer now works as a Windows Service
Home page -