Navicat for PostgreSQL Enterprise 10.0.6 | 16.1 Mb
Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful Database administration and development tool for PostgreSQL. It works with any PostgreSQL Database Server from version 8.0 or above, and supports most of the latest PostgreSQL features including Trigger, Function, View, and Manage User, etc. Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to PostgreSQL.
With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for PostgreSQL lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking PostgreSQL administration to the next level.
Navicat for PostgreSQL is available for three platforms - Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It connects users to any local/remote PostgreSQL Server, providing several database utilities such as Data/Structure Synchronization, Import/Export, Backup and Report, to facilitate the process of maintaining data.
• Support Multiple Connections for local or remote PostgreSQL servers
• SSH Tunnel
• HTTP Tunnel
• Foreign Key Data Selection
• Browse your databases
• Create and delete databases, tables, indexes and users
• Modify your data
• Create or Run SQL queries. Visual Query Builder
• Manage user privileges [security configuration]
• Backup / Restore your database. Scheduling Backup.
• Data Transfer - Support transfer databases from one PostgreSQL server to another server.
• Unicode Support
• Stored Procedure and PostgreSQL View Builder
• Batch Job and Scheduling
• Import/Export data ( It supports up to 18* most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT. )
• Import data from ODBC source.
• Visual Report Builder
• Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization
Home Page - http://www.navicat.com