Naturpic Video to MP3 3.0 | 6.32 MB
Naturpic Video to MP3 is a tool to extract audio from video files to MP3, WAV, OGG or VOX format. It supports AVI (DivX, XviD, MPEG4, etc.), MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, ASF, VCD (.DAT), QuickTime (.QT, .MOV) video formats. It's very useful for those people who collect some music VIDEOs and want to save a sound segment from VIDEO for some reasons. With the built-in video player, you may preview the video file and set the begin-time/end-time before you extract the audio. The interface is very user-friendly and easy-to-use.
Naturpic Video to MP3 supports the following video formats:
AVI: Standard AVI (uncompressed), MPEG4, DivX, XviD and more, it depends on the codec installed on your computer.
MPEG: MPEG 1, MPEG 2, VCD (.dat) formats.
WMV: WMV, ASF, ASX and all Windows Media Video formats.
Quick Time: Quick Time Video formats.
Naturpic Video to MP3 supports the following audio formats:
MP3: MPEG Layer 3. VBR is supported.
WAV: Uncompressed WAV PCM
Ogg: Vorbis (ver 1.0). VBR is supported.
VOX: Dialogic ADPCM
* Supports AVI(Divx, XviD, etc.) formats.
* Supports MPEG 1, MPEG 2, VCD (.dat) formats.
* Supports WMV, ASF formats.
* Supports MOV, QT formats.
* All supported formats to MP3.
* All supported formats to WAV.
* All supported formats to OGG.
* All supported formats to VOX.
* Very User-friendly interface
* Extreme fast conversion speed.
1) Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Windows7. (not work on Vista but on Windows7)
2) About 10 MB of disk space for installation. According to the video files, it needs more disk space for proper working.
3) 586 CPU or higher (Strongly Recommend PIII 1G or higher).
4) 128 MB RAM or more.
5) Sound card.