TRAKTOR is the pro platform that top DJs trust, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 with Remix Deck™ technology is the most advanced version of TRAKTOR ever. Perform your mix on up to four decks, featuring TruWave colored waveforms, powerful looping and cueing functionality and an exceptional effects suite.
TRAKTOR PRO 2 is Ready to Remix. Get started in seconds, fire up the Remix Decks and seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
Define your sound with our flagship DJ software – four decks and a stunning range of creative features for maximum freedom in mixing.
· TruWave colored waveform displays on all 4 decks
· Remix Decks, Loop Recorder, Macro FX and more
· Customizable mappings for all relevant DJ controllers
REMIX HAS LANDED
Start jamming with the powerful loop suite and included TRAKTOR loop content. Each of the 64 slots can hold a loop or one-shot sample – load sounds from your hard drive or by capturing loops live from your DJ set. Save them as Remix Sets and build up your own loop library - the potential for rocking completely unique live performances is endless.
UNDERSTANDING REMIX DECKS
Find out how and why the Remix Decks can help elevate your DJ set. These tutorial videos take you step by step from basic to advanced techniques, from preparation to performance. Essential viewing!
GET IN THE MIX
Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® and iPod® integration makes finding the right track effortless. TRAKTOR’s acclaimed sync concept and beat grid feature ensures that your tunes beat-match perfectly.
TRAKTOR offers total flexibility: Whatever your personal style or needs, there is the ultimate TRAKTOR set up for you. BothTRAKTOR KONTROL S2 andTRAKTOR KONTROL S4 provide an all-in-one, professional package for DJs of all levels and genres, with no extra DJ gear required.
NEW IN 2.6: FLUX MODE AND MACRO FX
· Activate the new Flux Mode and it tracks the time while you juggle cue points, loop and re-edit the track live, then lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment. A powerful creative weapon and an innovative tool for maximum creativity and point-perfect timing.
· When released, the track drops exactly where it would have been if it had run “uninterrupted”. A convenient visual indicator in the waveform keeps track for you.
· Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single control. Now it’s easier than ever to build up, breakdown and destroy tracks with a single, intuitive action – without being an FX guru.
It’s never been easier to set up TRAKTOR in the club. The latest 2.6 software update provides plug and play usability with Pioneer's CDJ Series (2000 Nexus / 2000 / 900 / 400) and DJM-900 Nexus Mixer, thanks to advanced HID support. Use the DJ CD player to access tracks, cue points, loops and more in TRAKTOR, with all relevant information on the CD player's display – from track artwork to detailed waveform displays.