Native Instruments Kontakt VSTi RTAS 4.0.5 UPDATE | 74.9 MB
KONTAKT is the third generation of NI?Ls award-winning flagship sampler. With a powerful new sampling engine, comprehensive surround integration, the unique KONTAKT Script Processor (KSP), integrated convolution effects and unrivaled import capabilities, KONTAKT is simply the most advanced sampler ever. KONTAKT has a powerful new sampling engine that offers virtually unlimited polyphony as well as 64-part multitimbrality, allowing for the most complex arrangements even within a single instance of KONTAKT. Multiprocessor support delivers up to 100% performance increase on dual processors systems, while Altivec optimization gives a further performance boost on Macintosh computers equipped with G4 and G5 processors. KONTAKT is the first-choice sampler for every musician, producer and sound designer - from beginners to celebrated composers.
Now in its third incarnation, KONTAKT builds on its reputation as the industry standard for professional sampling. The outstanding audio engine and state-of-the-art modular architecture provide unlimited sonic potential for your music. Universal file import ensures global compatibility. A huge sound collection connects you to a multitude of instruments, and the reworked interface makes playing and tweaking them effortless. KONTAKT is the premiere sampler for artists and producers from across the musical spectrum.
Immense Library Including 33 GB and 1000 Instruments:
KONTAKT 3 contains an immense arsenal of instruments. Six stunning Instrument Collections are included: Orchestral, World, Vintage, Band, Synth and Urban Beats – containing over 33 GB of world-class samples and 1000 instruments, all instantly accessible with the lightning-fast Quick-Search function. Rich and diverse, every instrument in KONTAKT 3 now also features Performance Views that group together all the important parameters – connecting you to any sound – immediately.
For really getting inside your samples, KONTAKT delivers endless possibilities. Edit, loop, slice or tempo-sync your samples with the powerful Wave Editor. Freely draw customized envelopes directly into the sample waveform to modulate any parameter, with ease and precision. Perfect your sound using the 18 high-quality effects, including new amp and cabinet emulations and a powerful convolution effect.
* Six Instrument Collections – over 33 GB of sounds
* Ready-to-rock "Performance View" for each of the 1000 instruments
* Reworked Wave Editor with tools for intuitive looping, slicing and editing
* Freely drawable envelopes per sample
* Improved navigation: Modulation Quick-Jumps, Instrument Navigator
* Over 18 high-end effects
* Enhanced workflow for Scripts with tabbed views
* Universal Import of virtually any sample format
* MIDI loop drag & drop into host application
* New Info Pane in the GUI, seven tutorial videos
Version 3 advances KONTAKT's enormous efficiency, and creates a perfect synthesis between simple usability for newcomers, with a strongly extended function range for music producers and sound designers.
- New Library with 33 GB and 1000 instrument presets...
KONTAKT 3 contains a completely newly designed, top-class Sample Library with more than 33 GB of sample content. Read more about the Library Details on the Library page?c
Six Diverse Instrument Collections:
* In the six original collections - Orchestral, Vintage, World, Band, Synth and Urban Beats- you will find an impressively wide range of production-ready instruments of all descriptions. The collections can be installed independently of each other.
1000 Instrument Presets:
* 1000 first-class instruments of nearly every category are ready for immediate use.
Instant Access- Special User-Friendly Instruments
* Each instrument has its own made-to-measure performance view with up to five tabs for direct access to all important parameters (see also 'User Interface' below). This "Instant Access" performance view guarantees immediate expressive playability - a unique feature that no other sampler offers.
* Reduced load times for instruments
* Proven and new Library producers: The library was produced by Native Instruments, Vienna Symphonic Library, Beatlab / Timetools, Chris Hein, Pettinhouse and others...
- Interface improvements and simplifications...
The split rack concept offers two control levels for the simplest usability:
A) The library level for fast use of the library instruments with direct access to all important sound preferences.
An individual performance view is available with tailor-made elements to control each of the 1000 instruments. The parameters relevant to that particular instrument (e.g. individual articulations, effects etc), are easily controllable without having to delve into mechanics of the instrument.
Up to five performance tabs are available per instrument.
B) Edit level with access to the complete KONTAKT function range.
- Expanded Multi Function Browser and KONTAKT navigator...
* New Quick-Search Function
* The New Monitor View
* New Instrument Navigator
* Automatic "Database Update"
* Universal Import
- New Effects...
- New Wave Editor with sample editor and zone envelopes...
- Expanded Mapping editor...
- Expanded modulation systems...
- Other extras...
Import and Compatibility:
• EXS-24™, KOMPAKT®, Akai™ S-x000/Z8, BATTERY®, GigaStudio™, INTAKT®, Apple Loops™, Reason™ NN-XT, REX™ I/II, HALion™ 1/2, REAKTOR®, ACID™ WAVs, Emu™ EOS/ EIV/ EIII/ Esi/ Emax II and many more
• Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS® (Pro Tools 7), ASIO™, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
Home Page - http://www.native-instruments.com