Nation Red is an ultra fast infinite play arena-based shooter providing an exceptional close-quarter battlefield experience. Fight thousands of zombie mutants and their bosses in frantic bloody gameplay.
August 17, 1977. Scattered groups of zombies infiltrate remote Midwestern towns. Incapable of using tools or weapons, the invaders are resisted until they retreat back into the desert. Special elimination posses are set up to hunt down any of the surviving undead. Six weeks after the squads started their search-and-destroy mission, the last known zombie was shot and killed.
Present-day. Over thirty years had passed when a truck driver traveling down a desolate Arizona road plows into a wall of undead. Before the driver's phone signal went dead, he reported some were carrying guns. They're back and now they are hunting us.
• Ultra Fast Action — Fight armies of hundreds of zombies and their bosses in an exceptional close-quarter battlefield experience.
• Deadly Weapons — Use machetes, axes, jack hammers, dual Uzis, flame throwers, grenades, poison and a dozen more arms including a Steam Hammer.
• Customize Yourself — Over thirty player modifiers combine with two dozen power-ups for limitless gameplay.
• Three Game Modes — Free Play, Survival and 18 increasingly brutal missions await.
• Zombies with Guns — They wield axes, cut-off saws, AK-47s and more.
• A new perk (Boss Power).
• The ability to see a list of perks you currently own.
• The ability to destroy/explode gas canisters with melee weapons.
• Upgraded reload perks (Quick Fingers, Dexterity) resulting in 30% faster reloads.
• New weapons: M4A1 Carbine, Super Shorty Shotgun, MP5.
• New Gameplay mode: Barricade. Defend a Firebase from zombie attack. They get in: you die. The new FLW 200 sentry gun update works particularly well here. Try to set up a nice turret defense.
• Auto Perk mode: Pick your favorite perks once, the game will save your list. Playing in this mode you'll never need to pause, the game will choose the best perk from your selection. You can add or remove perks at any time and the list is saved to your harddisk for future play. Change it whenever you want.
• A selection of new Achievements to play for. Some are easy for beginners to grab, and some are for hardcore players. These include Perk linked achievements for some extra depth.
• Various smaller gameplay fixes.
• More new Perks/Modifiers.
• Windows XP/Vista
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 256 MB RAM