Nation Red Steam Exclusive Edition v1.26 RIP-Unleashed | 188.84 MB
Nation Red is an ultra fast infinite play arena-based shooter providing an exceptional close-quarter battlefield experience. Fight thousands of zombie mutants and their bosses in frantic bloody gameplay. August 17, 1977, Scattered groups of zombies infiltrate remote Midwestern towns. Incapable of using tools or weapons, the invaders are resisted until they retreat back into the desert. Special elimination posses are set up to hunt down any of the surviving undead. Six weeks after the squads started their search-and-destroy mission, the last known zombie was shot and killed. Present-day, Over thirty years had passed when a truck driver traveling down a desolate Arizona road plows into a wall of undead. Before the driver’s phone signal went dead, he reported some were carrying guns. They’re back and now they are hunting us.
Features Exclusive on Steam:
* Steam Hammer — Rips the skin off your opponent (nice)
* New Level and New Enemies — Zombie patients and caretakers in a desert asylum
* Pneumatic Destroyer — Detonates the Thumper (a road construction compactors) once they are surrounded by zombies
* Ultra Fast Action — Fight armies of hundreds of zombies and their bosses in an exceptional close-quarter battlefield experience.
* Deadly Weapons — Use machetes, axes, jack hammers, dual Uzis, flame throwers, grenades, poison and a dozen more arms including a Steam Hammer, exclusive to Steam purchasers.
* Customize Yourself — Over thirty player modifiers combine with two dozen power-ups for limitless gameplay.
* Three Game Modes — Free Play, Survival and 18 increasingly brutal missions await.
* Zombies with Guns — They wield axes, cut-off saws, AK-47s and more.
VERSION 1.26 CHANGELOG
* New gameplay Mode: Practice Mode. Allows you to set the number of zombies, select your weapon, set zombie strength, spawn directions (random, one direction only, etc.), spawn new weapons yes/no, spawn melee weapons yes/no etc. This mode should allow you to fine tune your game!
* Free Play: increase in number of powerup/weapon drops
* Windowed mode option, including 'borderless' window option
* Fix crash bug affecting some players (annoyed us more than you
* New Turbine powerup. More new powerups to follow.
* Game is further optimized and runs at an approx. 20% faster framerate, allows you more bodies and smoother action
* Japanese language version
* Right mouse fire empties clip bug fixed
* Player character no longer continues walk/run animation while paused
* Text overlap on Jump Direction control menu fixed
* Male player model changed a little
* Ability to set the cursor crosshair color
OS: Windows XP, Vista
Processor: Intel/AMD 2.0 Ghz or better
Memory: 256 MB+
Graphics: NVidia or ATI with shader 2.0 support (GeForce 6100, Radeon 9600 or newer)
Hard Drive: 600MB
Sound: Any Windows compatible