Second update NASCAR The Game 2013 from SKIDROW
NASCAR: The Game 2013 Update 2 info:
- 3 new highlights packages. Daytona, Kentucky and New Hampshire.
- Player name now appears on windscreen of career car.
- Paint booth interface.
- Fuel and Tyre wear can now be set independently.
- Laps led added to results screen.
- Ghosting of cars now takes into consideration distance from player.
- Voice chat now has a default key assigned.
- High Texture quality now only gives the player high resolution liveries, Ultra gives all cars high resolution liveries.
- Audio mix for speech changed.
- Changes to sponsors that require consecutive wins.
- Tutorial fix to use 2013 cars.
- Invalid lap time penalties on Sonoma.
- Tyre blowouts have an increased detrimental effect to handling.
- Pitstop repairs now actually repair.
- Headlight and taillight numbers fixed across all texture qualities.
- Able to join a multiplayer game from an invite before pressing start.
- CSR wheel and CSPv2 pedals working.
- Allow gears to be assigned, allowing separate shifters to be used.
- Fix for Microsoft Sidewinder FFB causing a drop in frame rate.
- AI balancing across all tracks.
- Fix for AI weakening as a race progresses.
- Improved the collisions in the caution replays.
- Fixed occasional crash on returning to race shop.
- Fixed specific crash on swapping controllers and reassigning buttons.
- Fix for game crashing after press start screen.
- Crash fix for the vinyl shop.
- Fix for crash in online lobby related to custom liveries.
- Fix for crash in cautions.
- Fix for crash when exiting the game.
- Misc crash fixes