n-Track Studio EX 7 provides a recording studio in your computer. Includes 32, 64-bit updates along with Skins.
Studio quality audio recording software - Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input and mix, burn audio CDs or create mp3 files..
- Use your 32 plugins and instruments in the 64 bit version of n-Track.
- Works with VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows) and AU (Mac) plugins and instruments.
- Sandbox plugins or instruments in a separate process: if a plugin crashes n-Track doesn't, and you don't risk losing your work
No more gaps in audio playback when the song reaches the end of the loop interval, loop a measure and play along
n-Track Drums 2.0
Redesigned user interface, new effects, new library
- Timeline can now show master, aux, group and instrument channels, avoid to edit envelopes on top of unrelated tracks
- Improved compatibility with VST3 and VST2.x plugins. See the Plug-in Compatibility Chart
- Quicker, smaller installer, doesn't require to uninstall before reinstalling
- nEfx Compressor with side-chain input
- nEfx Tube distortion plugin
- Many other improvements and bug fixes
For the included Skins follow the info below:
Open the Settings/Skin dialog box
Select the desired combination of colors and options in the dialog box
Select Save As to create a name for your new skin
Edit with a graphic software any of the graphic files in the skin folder. The skin folder is typically located in:
C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\n-Track Studio5\Skins\Your skin name
on Windows Vista the path might look something like:
n-Track tries to load graphic files from the selected skin folder. If it doesn't find a specific file in the skin folder it looks for it in the Default skin folder. By default the new skin folder will only contain the file Skin.xml which contains the color settings etc. To edit an image copy it from the Default folder and edit the copy on your skin folder
Export your skin to a single file with the Export command in the Skins dialog box
Download from Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud - LetitBit