n-Track Studio 6.0.7 Build 2530 | 17.28 Mb
n-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record, playback, overdub just like with a tape multitrack recorder, but you can exploit the flexibility and power of today's PCs for applying effects, realtime input processing, automated aux channels sends and returns, destructive and non-destructive wave editing. The program supports 24bit-192 khz recording, multiple channels soundcards, live input processing, mp3 encoding and much more.
- Audio in all popular WAV file formats except 8-bit, as well as Ogg Vorbis
- MIDI (with piano-roll editor)
- DX/DXi/VST/VSTi plugins
- cut-paste editing
- ASIO, WDM, and MME audio interfaces
- robust set of built-in effects (compressor, MB-compressor, parametric EQ, reverb, auto-vol, pitch shift, echo, chorus, and tempo delay)
- spectrum analyzer
- LIVE mode for hearing FX while recording
- multiple soundcards
- surround mixing
- automation of volume, pan, aux sends & returns, and plugin FX parameters
- ReWire technology by Propellerhead
n-Track Studio works with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, NT, 2000, 2003.