MySQL and Java Developer's Guide
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471269239 | edition 2003 | PDF | 432 pages | 1,88 mb
* Shows Java developers everything they need to know to build Java database applications with MySQL.
* Takes a hands-on, code-intensive approach in which readers will learn how to build a sophisticated Web database management application.
* Begins with a review of the fundamentals of MySQL.
* Explains using Java's JDBC with MySQL, as well as servlet and JSP programming with MySQL.
* Provides a code-rich tutorial on how to build the sample Java database application using EJBs.
* The companion Web site provides the full code examples plus links to useful sites.