My New Iphone: 52 Simple Projects to Get You Started
No Starch Press | ISBN: 1593271956 | 2009-06-25 | PDF | 464 pages | 8 Mb
You finally did it-you bought the gizmo that everyone's talking about. Maybe you've already figured out how to play music or make phone calls, but then what?
How does the voicemail work? And that keyboard? What about all of those cool apps-which ones do you need, and how do you get them? You need a book like My New iPhone to make everything easy.
This simple, project-oriented book will have you using the best features of your iPhone or iPod Touch in no time. Rather than drag you through some boring manual, My New iPhone focuses on individual, fun projects, like configuring multiple email accounts, transferring your music, and syncing your computer with your iPhone.
Wallace Wang, author of the best-selling My New Mac, will show you, step-by-step, how to:
* View weather predictions, traffic patterns, flight information, and stocks
* Take notes, text message your friends, and browse the web
* Customize your iPhone by rearranging icons and changing its wallpaper and sound effects
* Find and install the best new applications and games
* Browse iTunes, listen to music, and watch YouTube videos
* Use Skype to call your family for free
* Create your own ringtones and get free podcasts and audiobooks
Sure, your iPhone makes calls, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Find out what lies below the surface with My New iPhone.