Multilizer 2009 Enterprise 188.8.131.526 | 30.57 Mb
MULTILIZER® 2009 is a family of localization products, which is designed to improve localization productivity; with these powerful yet simple tools you can easily make existing software and content multilingual. MULTILIZER® 2007 products help companies produce different language versions of their applications and content faster and more efficiently than ever before. In addition to the productivity features introduced in earlier versions, Multilizer 2007 boosts translation, validation, and project administration productivity by introducing 50+ new features. Multilizer 2007 Enterprise is designed for enterprises that want to get maximum savings in localization; this product is optimized for multi-format projects and for automation of repetitive tasks. Multilizer 2007 Enterprise includes a command-line tool that allows users to automate nearly every aspect of localization process. The tool can be automated to create new localization projects, scan, build, import/export translations, share translation work, display projects statistics, etc.
Multilizer 2009 Enterprise supports following software and document formats:
» Delphi/C++Builder (including Turbo Delphi, and Delphi 2007).
» Localization of standard executables: .exe, .dll, .ocx, etc.
» HTML, PHP, ASP, etc.
» CustomText (virtually any textfile can be localized by using regular expressions).
Multilizer Enteprise contains the following productivity features:
* 40+ validations that automatically find localization issues; with quick automatic fixes.
* Wysiwyg editors to see the localizable content visually.
* CustomText scanner for localizing any text file formats using regular expressions.
* Wizards for exchanging project data between team members.
* Extensive support for adding translations references for consistent translation.
* Tagging of new/modified/removed texts in the files being localized.
* Row level commenting, locking, and setting of max width etc.
* Comprehensive settings for specifying localization rules for the supported file format.
* Machine translation plug-in included for quick translation drafts.
* Spell Check (OpenOffice).
Home Page - http://www.multilizer.com/