MSC EASY5 v2010-MAGNiTUDE | 192 MB
Engineering aircraft, vehicles, agricultural equipment, and other complex systems requires a systems-engineering approach in which not only the components and subsystems but the entire system as a whole is tested. Traditional build and test methodologies are time-consuming and expensive; and now more than ever, every industry is challenged to meet the conflicting requirements of increasing innovation while reducing cost and time to market. Easy5 provides accurate, reliable multi-domain modeling and simulation of dynamic physical systems. Using Easy5, some of the most respected companies in the world are evaluating system level performance with CAE to reduce physical prototypes, cut cost, and accelerate their product development process.
Dynamic systems, those systems whose behavior as a function of time is important, are typically defined using first-order differential (or difference) equations. Easy5 simplifies the construction and analysis of such systems by means of a graphical, schematic-based application, offering a comprehensive set of pre-packaged "components", stored in application-specific libraries, to simplify the assembly and simulation of such systems. Systems engineers work within a familiar schematic drawing environment to add and specify simple, yet complex, connections between components in an intuitive, simple-to-use, multi-level hierarchical modeling environment.
Typical applications of Easy5 include control systems, hydraulics (including thermal effects), pneumatics, gaseous flow, thermal, electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, environment control, lubrication or fuel systems, and sampled-data/discrete-time behavior.
* Thermal hydraulics: actuation systems, power shift transmission systems, anti-lock braking systems, landing gear, fuel injection systems, active suspension systems, lubrication systems
* Gas dynamics: pneumatics, propulsion, sterilization, air and steam cycles, high-pressure gas, gas transmission, adsorption, gas phase reactions, HVAC, ECS, multi-species gaseous systems
* Multiphase fluids: refrigeration, air-conditioning, climate control, cryogenic piping networks, steam/water systems, or fuel systems with exotic, volatile fluids.
* Systems control hardware and software evaluation (data acquisition sampling rates, asynchronous communication, analog and digital electronic filters, control loop execution rates, network (CAN) bus communication, etc.)
* Fuel cells: stationary or mobile.
* Electrical systems: AC/DC machines, power electronics, batteries, etc. Flight dynamics, and control systems of all kinds including digital filters
Systems & Controls, Rotor Dynamics, Multiphysics, Multidiscipline