This five-day instructor-led course provides in-depth training on configuring Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, implementing Group Policies, performing backup and restore, and monitoring and troubleshooting Active Directory related issues.
This course is intended for Active Directory Technology Specialists, Server Administrators, and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement Active Directory in a distributed environment, secure domains by using Group Policies, back up, restore, monitor, and troubleshoot Active Directory configuration to ensure trouble-free operation.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
* Describe the features and functionality of Active Directory Domain Services.
* Perform secure and efficient administration of Active Directory.
* Manage users and service accounts.
* Manage groups.
* Manage computer accounts.
* Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
* Manage enterprise security and configuration by using Group Policy settings.
* Secure administration.
* Improve the security of authentication in an AD DS Domain.
* Configure Domain Name System.
* Administer AD DS domain controllers.
* Manage sites and Active Directory.
* Monitor, maintain, and back up directory Service to ensure continuity.
* Manage multiple domains and forests.