The multimedia player with the new eye-candy fashion.
there are many players but the 2 I use are MPlayerX and Movist. They are both both quite good and if MPlayerX has trouble with a movie then I use Movist. I prefer MPlayerX because I can fast forward or rewind video with mouse gestures.
MPlayerX 1.0.11 [Intel]
• Play almost any format of file or stream.
• Multi-touch. Control the player with your fingers.
• Intelligently detecting the encoding of the subtitles. No need for encoding conversion.
• Direct pass through. Connect, play, enjoy your home theater.
• Multi-monitor support. Wanna work while watching your collection? just drag and F.
• Apple Remote support. Watch your favorites in sofa, more comfortable.
• Automatically find the next episode. Enjoy the whole afternoon, with just one click.
• Forget where you stopped playing last time? MPlayerX won't.
What's New Version 1.0.11:
* New: multiple subtitles display.(use ⌘+drag to merge the dragged subtitle to the current one)
* New: add a-b loop
* New: resize to Half Size
* Pref: use AppleRemote to control system volume
* Fix: control does not show up in fullscreen
* Fix: respect font settings in .ass subtitle file
Direct download link available too - http://mplayerx.org/downloads/MPlayerX-1.0.11.zip