MPlayer for Windows Portable (17.10.2010) | 29.51 MB
This package contains the latest builds of MPlayer for the Windows platform as well as SMPlayer and MPUI.Thanks to the award-winning MPlayer engine, more than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs are supported natively!For maximum performance the package includes optimized MPlayer binaries for various CPU types.Furthermore the Full-Package includes the Binary Codec Package to enable even more audio/video formats. Everything in one self-contained download.
Key features are:
- The award-winning OpenSource Movie Player available for Windows now Plays almost every Audio/Video format that exists today, try out yourself!
- Intuitive user-interface, no need to run MPlayer from the command-line
- Full multi-language and Unicode support, more than 20 languages included
- Self-contained "all-in-one" install wizard (made with NSIS)
- More than 192 Video- und 85 Audiocodecs supported natively! (full list)
- Latest optimized MPlayer builds by Celtic Druid for best performance
- Improved version of MPUI front-end by MuldeR, compiled with Delphi7 Professional
- Binary Codec Package for MPlayer included, no need to download/install manually
- Optimized builds for: Athlon-XP, Athlon-64, Pentium-4 (Prescott), Pemtium-M
- Also includes a Generic build with Runtime CPU Detection
* MPlayer binaries updated to SVN-r32492
* QT Runtime Libs updated to Version 4.7.0
Home Page -